Minnesota Babies

Daycare in or near Woodbury, MN

Can anyone recommend a great daycare in or near Woodbury?  We need a new one quick- our current one is raising our rates by 50%!!!

Thanks!

Jenna

Re: Daycare in or near Woodbury, MN

• I live in Woodbury and this is the link I used to find our daycare, https://www.resourcesforchildcare.org/.  There's a ton of in-home daycares in Woodbury.  How old is your LO?  I had a hard time finding an infant spot.  I believe where we take DD is full.  I really liked a lady by the name of Heidi Lionetti but unfortunate for us one of her mom's got pregnant so she had no more infant openings.  I even checked back with her recently and she had one infant opening but wouldn't have a second opening when we have our LO in June.  At any rate, she has a degree in early childhood education she she has an emphasis on learning activities. Good luck!
    imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

• I've got a 3.5 year old and a 19 month old (both girls). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Little Beginnings is AWESOME... They're 20 minutes from SW Woodbury, but their terms are reasonable, they're open 6a to 6p, teachers are awesome and fair (never had any issues or problems), the kids don't look like they're in a military lineup at playtime like some of the places we checked out in WBY, and they give you 2 weeks vacation every year...  There's another one right next to the golf course on 61 that we also checked out and would could have gone with too.  They don't have a good website, but if you call Jen she can give you a tour. 

We checked out an in-home daycare off of Sherwood but it came down to needing the later pickup time. 

Good luck in your search!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"