Philadelphia Babies

Anyone deliver @ St. Mary's?

Hi ladies!

Has anyone delivered at St. Mary's Medical Center in Langhorne before?

I'm not currently pregnant but am just planning for the future because I want to find an OB/GYN office that's affiliated with St. Mary's. 

I had my son 7 and a half years ago at Abington but Abington's just too far to get to if there's an emergency/problem. St. Mary's is only about 4 miles from my house so it would just be easier and smarter. 

Has anyone also used or heard anything about the Center for Women's  Health P.C. in Langhorne up by the Oxford Valley Mall? I've done some research and I know they are affiliated with St. Mary's.

Thanks for the help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone deliver @ St. Mary's?

• Hi- with dd I was with the Center for Women's Health and they only deliver at Lower Bucks- so I'd double check with them on delivering at St. Mary's.  I liked the practice- all the drs were nice. 

Recently, I switched drs b/c for baby #2 (whenever that happens :) I want to deliver at St. Mary's and (from what I know- unless it's changed) the Center for Women's Health only delivers at Lower Bucks.

• I delivered at St.Mary's 3 years ago and will deliver again whenever this one comes.  My dr is Rothberg...he's part of Women's Care of Langhorne....they are WONDERFUL.  Their office is in St.Mary's and the staff is all so sweet.  215-750-1626.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just talking about St. Mary's. I hear that it is one of the best for delivering - nice, clean, etc. Good luck!

• Thanks for the info, ladies.

I just assumed that Center for Women's  Health delieverd at St. Mary's because I got their office information from the St. Mary's website. I'll have to check into that, thanks.

And I've also heard great things about St.Mary's which is why I'm not to worried about making the switch from Abington to there.  

• https://www.womenshealthbucks.com/

I use this group. They are located at the hospital and only do deliveries at St Mary's. I have met 3 out of 4 of the doctors and they are all fantastic. The office is always on time and courteous.

Good Luck!

• I have been using Dr. Cleary for years and have followed him to Holy Redeemer Hospital, but now he is at St Mary's Hospital working with Women's Health Associates (https://www.womenshealthbucks.com/physicians.htm)

Needless to say, I am thrilled. I live very close to St. Mary's Hospital so that is the ideal place to deliver. Our first baby is due in May. I am meeting the 4th doctor in the practice this upcoming Monday. So far, I have felt very comfortable with all of them. I am just hoping that Dr. Cleary or Dr. Halpern deliver Baby K as I have known them longest!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"