Attachment Parenting

arm's reach mini cosleeper sheets?

We're looking to get one of these - the mini probably.  Anyone have one?  Do other bassinet sheets fit?  The Arm's Reach sheets are $17, while others are $5-7.

TIA!

Re: arm's reach mini cosleeper sheets?

• We had a mini & just sold it for an original size. DS is going to be in our room longer than we thought. 

The mini will come w/ one sheet. The extra sheets you can buy are a 2 pack. Not sure if regular bassinet sheets will fit or not.  

ETA: We did a Google shopping search for ours & I found them for around $14 I think at Target.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I read somewhere that you can get a king-sized pillocase that would work and you could add velcro if you wanted.  The sheets that came with it always felt rough to me!
  • Loading the player...
  • We got regular bassinet sheets at BRU- measure the mattress to find out what size/brand to get. She never uses it anyway though- would rather be snuggled next to me.
  • You should definitely get the Arms Reach sheets -- they're SO much nicer!

We have the original (not the mini), and the sheets are awesome.  Just like regular fitted sheets, with elastic and everything.  Plus they're nice and soft.  We got a regular pack and play for grandma's house, and I was shocked at how awful the sheets are.  No elastic, and they feel thin and cheap.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • gerber bassinett fit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"