New York Babies
Options

who needs childcare?

I am desperate to find a child care position where I can bring my daughter with me.  I have experience with infants, toddlers and multiples.  I'll be CDA certified by the end of January and I am CPR/First Aid certified.  I have a clean driving record and excellent references from families I've worked with before.  I love to have fun with babies, and know I provide excellent care.  If you want your baby out of a daycare situation and back into your home, I can help.  I have worked in daycare before so I'm familiar with the curriculum provided.  Flame me, boot me off of here, just please help me find something!

Re: who needs childcare?

• Options

wow!!  you read my mind!!  this is exactly what I would love to do as well.  Even if I have to find someone to alternate days with during the week so I can work part-time.  Maybe we can discuss this more at a later date (my baby isn't coming until May). 

I actually have a very off-topic question for you.  I tried to PM you, but I don't think it worked.  You said you had an awful experience with your Dr.  I think I use the same practice.  Which Dr. was it?  TIA

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options
    I tried to PM you back and it said you didn't exist.  haha, I had Joanow, II liked Aro, but Joanow delivered me
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks for the info.  i understand about the PM because everytime i try to respond to someone, it tells me that they don't exist.  LOL.  Now i am trying to figure out how to make sure that Aro delivers my little one.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options
    GL with that, whatever happens, it WILL be the best day of your life.  I still consider it the best day of my life despite all the BS.  No one can ruin it 
  • Options

imageavakatesmama:
    I am desperate to find a child care position where I can bring my daughter with me.  I have experience with infants, toddlers and multiples.  I'll be CDA certified by the end of January and I am CPR/First Aid certified.  I have a clean driving record and excellent references from families I've worked with before.  I love to have fun with babies, and know I provide excellent care.  If you want your baby out of a daycare situation and back into your home, I can help.  I have worked in daycare before so I'm familiar with the curriculum provided.  Flame me, boot me off of here, just please help me find something!

I just sent you a PM :)

• Options
    I tried answering you but again it's saying user not available.. if you want to send me another PM with your e-mail, I can send you another message that way.  Happy new year, hope your daughter is here soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"