Single Parents

Oh and nbjenni....

I'm secretly in love with your DDs and check your blog everyday.  Not as in creepy stalkerish as in they are FREAKING adorable.

Confession: I used to lurk on the multiples board when I was pregnant because at first I was convinced there was 2 in there and because multiples run in my family and I kind of want twins next time.  Of course after finding another set of chromosomes that's going to stick around at least until the pee dries on the stick.

Re: Oh and nbjenni....

• imagepeanutontheway:

I'm secretly in love with your DDs and check your blog everyday.  Not as in creepy stalkerish as in they are FREAKING adorable.

Confession: I used to lurk on the multiples board when I was pregnant because at first I was convinced there was 2 in there and because multiples run in my family and I kind of want twins next time.  Of course after finding another set of chromosomes that's going to stick around at least until the pee dries on the stick.

:) about as stalkerish as the other 3,000 people who check it a day.

And if you ever do type out your long azz story, I'm here to listen. I have a pretty sordid tale, too.

• I check it all the time too. We were also pregnant at the same time. I think that if I had twin girls, I would be unbelievably broke.

I just became a fan on facebook too. :)

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebabygirl809:

I check it all the time too. We were also pregnant at the same time. I think that if I had twin girls, I would be unbelievably broke.

I just became a fan on facebook too. :)

LOL trust me, they can break the bank. However, they are unbelieveably spoiled by many, many relatives.

• I am going to confess as well, I spent hours reading your blog last night when I should have been sleeping. Your girls are just too stinking adorable!
  • I also flip through your blog every once in a while too!  They are soooo adorable.
    Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"