Boston Babies
Options

newborn photographer?

Who are you using?  (anywhere in the greater Boston - greater Worcester area)  TIA!

DD february 2010 | DS october 2011

*please excuse my typos, bumping from my iphone*

Re: newborn photographer?

• Options
    my wedding photographer also does newborn and families and she is so wonderful. She is out of bellingham, ma but will go anywhere. her costs are great and i love the materials she uses. her name is megan dupuis and shes the owner of Perspectives Photography at https://www.perspectives-photography.com/index2.php
  • Options
    Megan did our 6 month shots and she is incredible.  check out her website and you will fall in love too!
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will third Megan as being a wonderful photographer!
    DS1 6/07
    DS2 (born at home) 7/09
    DD1 (born at home) 1/12
  • Options
    I highly recomend Pizzuti Studios, they are out of Lowell but will travel.  They photographed our wedding and were phenomenal!  Good luck!
  • Options

imageQueenkle@yahoo.com:
    my wedding photographer also does newborn and families and she is so wonderful. She is out of bellingham, ma but will go anywhere. her costs are great and i love the materials she uses. her name is megan dupuis and shes the owner of Perspectives Photography at https://www.perspectives-photography.com/index2.php

Wow - about how much did you end up paying?  Was it really only $300 for the package?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsLifeofReilly:
    I will third Megan as being a wonderful photographer!

She is excellent! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I highly recommend James Bardin (of J Bardin Photography).  He's excellent and some of his portfolio can be found at https://jbardinphoto.smugmug.com/

• Options
    I recommend Megan as well!
  • Options

So this Megan everyone is recommending - her website looks awesome, and price seems great. But do you get the photos on a cd, or do you have to pay for each and every one? That's a big thing for me.

We got all of our wedding pictures on a cd, but had an awful experience with our photographer in the two years following our wedding so we definitely won't be using him.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just wanted to follow up that I contacted Megan, and digital files are available on CD, but it's extra. That cheapest package is not for much. Sadly she's out of our budget :-(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i know your really not suppose to "sell" your own business but im a student photographer working on bringing my family  photography project for my portfolio (maternity, newborns, babies, kids) heres my website:

www.kwebberphotos.com

• Options

I use masterpiece portraits - Adam Greene the photographer is amazing.  He has done 11 month old 3 times and my 2 year old more than that.  check out www.masterpieceportraits.us

HE is known for art on canvas but he also does regular paper prints.  check out his site.  He just opened a studio in the natick mall and hs a studio in his home in sdbury, i have been to both.  Tell him Cari recommeneded him for a diascount and sign up on his website for the little models club $100 off your first portrait package and no sitting fee.

He takes an hr to do the pictures, knowing the baby may fussor be hungry and does a seperate veiewing of he photos to give you time to think about what you want.  he is amazing

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"