DIAPER PARTYY!! — The Bump
Oklahoma Babies

DIAPER PARTYY!!

HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, ON IVITATIONS, LOCATIONS... OR ANYTHING! IM A MOMMY TO BE OF MY FIRST AND ALL MY FRIENDS WANT TO HAVE A DIAPER PARTY BUT IM NOT SURE HOW TO GET EVERYTHING TOGETHER!!!

Re: DIAPER PARTYY!!

• Make a list of people to invite.  Your friends are throwing the party, so they should take care of invitations as long as you provide them the people with their addresses.  Target has cute invitations, or if they're wanting to spend more money go to www.tinyprints.com. 

Honestly, I'd tell your friends that you're registering at two or three places and that they can put that on your invitation.  Not everyone is going to want to buy you diapers, and you're going to want to have all of the things your baby needs instead of struggling to store twenty boxes of size 1 pampers. 

As far as locations go, your local church or community center should have a room you can use if there are going to be a lot of people.  If not, your friends should host it at their home.  Good luck! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would suggest to turn off your caps lock and to then find someone to host the diaper shower as hosting your own shower is usually looked down upon. 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards