Trouble TTC
Options

Ladies w/child(ren) TTC and had HSG

I'm a firm believer that my current pregnancy is the result of the HSG that we had.  For those ladies with children that are TTC, did you have to get an HSG before getting a BFP each time?  Or how many times did you have to have an HSG?  I'm wondering if I have to get it done each time I TTC.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ladies w/child(ren) TTC and had HSG

• Options

that's an interesting query. I'm sorry I can't help you too much since I myself have been trying for our first since a year now. And I'm scheduled to take an HSG which I've been delaying since long.

But I have heard that HSG usually clears it up and you're most fertile till 3 months later. Lets see if anyone else has something to tell about their own experience though.

Best of luck 

married since 2008 | ttc journey 6years | expecting #1 :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

no I didn't.

how long ago did you have the hsg? that would also assist in making a decision for myself. if your insurance will cover it, it can't hurt.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had one a few months before I got pregnant with DD.  When I met with the doctor last week, she said since my first HSG was normal and I had a c-section, she doesn't think blockages are an issue and that she wouldn't recommend another one.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"