Indiana Babies
Options

What do you hope 2010 will bring for you??

I know some of us are pregnant and 2010 will be an exciting year!  For me, I've suddenly been hit with the bug to get pregnant again, so I think that is what I hope for.  Actually, Jake sleeping through the night ought to be my first wish :-)

Re: What do you hope 2010 will bring for you??

• Options

-That we are able to find a balance between getting.out. of the house and keeping Andrew healthy once May hits.

-That we get encouraging news from the doctors in February about TTC, and that we get pregnant without issue in 2010 and do.not.deliver in 2010.

-That many of my friends and family who've had some difficult health issues in 2009 have a better, healthier, happier year.

-The end of pumping.  I can't even imagine!

• Options

I was just telling DH tonight that I hope we get a BFP sometime in 2010. Seems like a reasonable goal..

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Another baby and a new house.  Ok and pass the TN bar exam.  And maybe get a job if I don't get pregnant.

I don't ask for much...lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Clarity... I'd love for us to figure out where we want to be and what we want to do!  I hope T.J. can find a job he loves.
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options

- For Jalen and Landon to keep growing healthy

- More sex with DH. ;-) 2009 was a major decrease with me being pg and now exhausted all the time.

- A job

- Stop pumping

• Options

- Sleep

- I'm going to guess that sometime in 2010 my pump is going to take a flying leap, and even though it hasn't been long so far, I already can't wait.

- Watching Leah change so much from a newborn to a big bad 1 year old.

• Options

Hopefully 2010 will bring me nothing in January but boredom and sleep. Or at last not til the last week of January. ;)

Healthy babies

Some way to figure out how to take care of the babies, go back to work PT, go back to school PT - all without losing my mind and 100% of my sleep

Losing the IF/baby weight and getting back to being active and healthy

• Options
    Right now, besides good health and happiness, we are hoping 2010 brings us a baby  :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options

-graduation

-a teaching job

-promotion for K or acceptance into grad school

-a move to Indy

-a BFP

Uh, basically, I'm asking for everything I've ever wanted...? :)

• Options
    more sleep
    the end of pumping
    like jen, job clarity! (at least for brian)
    of course, a healthy and thriving ella grace
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

- A BFP but I need it in Feb...haha we're not even really talking about it yet...or in Oct, Nov, Dec.

- Means to a 2nd car and a bigger house.  We're here for at least another year and a half, but LO #2 will put us at the brink of no more room. To be honest I'd love a brand new van or cross-over, but that would mean me going back to work and I am not ready for that. 

• Options
    Happy New Year!! I wish for a sticky BFP. My only wish is for a healthy pregnancy.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    A healthy baby born in April
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

- a H&H rest of my pregnancy, allowing me to keep going with clerkships until right before labor

- welcoming a healthy baby boy into the world in April

- the amazing experience of DH and I becoming parents and holding our baby in our arms

- gotta throw this one in there... getting back into my Joe's and Seven jeans that I packed away this weekend... sigh...

• Options

--Grow my wedding planning business

--Get engaged

--Figure out what to do with my job

--Sell my house

--Get married

--Move to TN

--Narrow down when to TTC

Yeah...it's gonna be an awesome year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards