St. Louis Babies

What pediatrician do you use?

One of the few big items left on my to do list. Can you recommend one that you have used or one that you know has a good reputation. We live in North County, but I am willing to travel for a good doctor, which is why my OB is at MoBap. 

Re: What pediatrician do you use?

• We go to Kids Docs at Olive and 270.  They have four doctors on staff I believe.  We use Dr. Cole, because we wanted a male doctor, but I have heard great things about the other doctors as well.  We are very happy with the office overall and the nurses and the nurses line too.  314-469-2100
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Pam for the rec :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • We just started going to Brentwood Pediatrics. Im not too for sure if  I like them yet. I asked why they didn't take L's temperature and the dr told me they only take temps if they are sick. Umm hello how can you tell if they are sick if you dont take their temps?? So i am kind of up in the air about them. But  I do know they are affiliated with MoBap.

• We love ours. We use Dr. Atteberry in South County. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We see Dr. Tim Lackey at Metro Pediatrics (Sunset Hills).  We started with Dr. Sipple in Arnold and transferred because he was a total ass.  We've been happy with our new pedi.
  • im going with Dr. Joel Koenig. He is also affiliated with MoBap and his office is close to the hosp.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"