3rd Trimester

Its midnight somewhere

I checked my world clock on my phone and discovered its midnight just about everywhere so I should say YAY for 2010 and go to bed!

Re: Its midnight somewhere

• I am dieing I have an hour and a half left and till it's 12am here! I don't know if I am going to make it!LOL I am weak since my DH has been here I have been going to bed very early.
  • You can't go to bed, I have insomnia.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBreezie17:
    You can't go to bed, I have insomnia.

That is so no fun! I had total insomnia at 5 this morning.

Lets play a game then help me find a diaper bag....

• imagemurfygirl:

imageBreezie17:

Alrighty...what kinda diaper bag you want?!  I didn't get one this time, but I had a Petunia Picklebottom with Olivia.  It was OK.

• imageBreezie17:
    imagemurfygirl:

imageBreezie17:

Alrighty...what kinda diaper bag you want?!  I didn't get one this time, but I had a Petunia Picklebottom with Olivia.  It was OK.

Hmm interesting you say that. I was looking at petunia picklebottom. This one actually

I just hate most diaper bags. I swear I would rather get a bigger purse and keep a backpack in the car with everything else. Crazy idea?

• You should check Kalencom.com. I am getting mine from there. They're pretty diaper-baggy though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemurfygirl:
    imageBreezie17:
    imagemurfygirl:

imageBreezie17:

Hmm interesting you say that. I was looking at petunia picklebottom. This one actually

I just hate most diaper bags. I swear I would rather get a bigger purse and keep a backpack in the car with everything else. Crazy idea?

LMAO...that is the diaper bag I own!  Ok...here are my complaints:

1. it doesn't hold very much
    2. this irritates me most...when you velcro the front flap over and put it on your back, it kinda pulls and doesn't lay flat, you know what I mean?  It drives me bonkers.
    3. It is not very organized, wish it had more compartments bc I feel like I throw all my crap in the big pocket and can't ever find what I need. 
    4. the inside is fabric and can't be cleaned, I have some pretty nasty fruit snacks stuck to the inside that I can't get out and you can't remove the inside, so only wiping it clean doesn't do much.

Ok, here are what I like:

1. I love the fabric, it still looks pretty much brand new even though I drag it to disneyland, etc.
    2.  it is somewhat stylish for a diaper bag
    3. love the colors

Ultimately, I am not buying a new one bc there isn't one I like much better than that one.  It is a cute bag and it is somewhat functional, enough that don't need to spend the money on a new one. 

• imagemurfygirl:
    imageBreezie17:
    imagemurfygirl:

imageBreezie17:

This. I can't understand how I am supposed to carry the baby, my purse, and a diaper bag.

• This is the one I picked out cause then it will match with just about everything and DH won't have to cary a pink bag! (plus I really really dont want a lot of pink even though I am having a girl!)

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3004130&fromWidget=BRU%3ACategory%3ATop+Sellers

• imageBreezie17:

imagemurfygirl:
    imageBreezie17:
    imagemurfygirl:

imageBreezie17:

LMAO...that is the diaper bag I own!  Ok...here are my complaints:

1. it doesn't hold very much
    2. this irritates me most...when you velcro the front flap over and put it on your back, it kinda pulls and doesn't lay flat, you know what I mean?  It drives me bonkers.
    3. It is not very organized, wish it had more compartments bc I feel like I throw all my crap in the big pocket and can't ever find what I need. 
    4. the inside is fabric and can't be cleaned, I have some pretty nasty fruit snacks stuck to the inside that I can't get out and you can't remove the inside, so only wiping it clean doesn't do much.

Ok, here are what I like:

1. I love the fabric, it still looks pretty much brand new even though I drag it to disneyland, etc.
    2.  it is somewhat stylish for a diaper bag
    3. love the colors

Ultimately, I am not buying a new one bc there isn't one I like much better than that one.  It is a cute bag and it is somewhat functional, enough that don't need to spend the money on a new one. 

Hmm I think that worries me the most! With my purse I feel like I can never find what I need! I am totally that crazy lady who's phone is ringing and she is going crazy trying to find it pulling everything but the cell phone out!

For Disneyland I thought about getting a stroller bag (we have to be prepared for Disneyland LOL) I think I might go with it so far its the one I have liked best and all diaper bags seem to have the one big pouch thing. Whats up with that?

• My kid is like stabbing my bladder with fingers right now or something bc I am in hell.  It is the WORST feeling ever.  I remember Olivia did this crap too and we had to leave a restaurant once bc it felt like I gonna pee my pants constantly. 

But yes...you should get it!  I don't think there are really any better options.  Maybe we should design one???

• imageBreezie17:

My kid is like stabbing my bladder with fingers right now or something bc I am in hell.  It is the WORST feeling ever.  I remember Olivia did this crap too and we had to leave a restaurant once bc it felt like I gonna pee my pants constantly. 

But yes...you should get it!  I don't think there are really any better options.  Maybe we should design one???

Silas thinks its fun to put his feet in my ribs. Oh how I love that moment!

Yes we should design one! We could make it very chic but functional and be the next Petunia Pickle Bottom!

• Do you have a Coach outlet anywhere nearby?  They had a black on black diaper bag that just looked like a big purse, but it had the pockets inside for bottles and such.  I wasn't in love with it so I decided against it.  Actually, any of their larger purses would probably work out nicely.  If you sign up on their website, they send out coupons for 20% off in the outlets from time to time.
  • Speaking of diaper bags, I SWORE I was going to have a little girl so I went to Gap.com and bought a Bella Tunno diaper bag ( the girly pink and green print SO ADORABLE ) and now I'm having a boy. If anyone wants to go to the site and look at it - if you can pay for shipping I'll send it out. I guess I went through some wishful thinking lol. I have a TON of little girl stuff - hopefully one of my friends ( three of them are pregnant right now ) will be having a little girl. We'll see! xo ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"