Multiples
Options

need advice on paint color for twin's nursery

I think we are going with these bedding sets for the twins... what color would you paint the walls? we have white chair rail up in the middle of the wall..

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: need advice on paint color for twin's nursery

• Options
    I would go with a bright white.. it is classic and can make a room so cheerful.  We used "Westingham White" from Sherwin Williams in another room in our house and loved it.  PS - I like your bedding :) Elephants are supposed to bring luck :)
  • Options

I really like the neutral we did in our twins' room, it is like a light oatmeal & looks nice with the white trim & molding we have.

Sherwin Williams Wool Skein.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    super cute bedding choice!! i like the cream colored wall idea. 
  • Options
    I love the bedding! Where is it from? I like the cream/neutral color idea.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also vote for a creamy neutral color.  Really cute bedding!
  • Options

imagekaiteedidit:
    I love the bedding! Where is it from? I like the cream/neutral color idea.

:-) thanks - it's from JCP.. they have lots of cute stuff!

• Options

you are having b/g twins, right?  so you'd have both blue and pink in there?  I would do a light tan or creamy white... then the blue/pink will be nice accents.

We painted Griffin's nursery with a brown color- and then accented with blue - and figured if we ever had a girl we could change the accents to pink--- but instead we had 2 more boys so Griffin stayed in that room and the twins got the bigger room :)   But I still love Griffin's room -- it's not "babyish".

• Options
    we did a light tan color and painted our own stripe in white bordered in blue and green on one half and pink and green on the other half.  our bedding is blue and green stripes and pink and green stripes, hence the green. long winded, but my point is the light tan is calming and matched well with both the blue and the pink  
  • Options
    We just painted our nursery- 2 walls are chocolate, and 2 cream/antique white  (adjacent matching walls).  The valance is stripey and the accents will be taken from that.  I like the his/her separation, but don't like pastels...  so this was perfect for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would do a tan/caramel color...

That is the bedding I was looking at for if we had a set of b/g twins.

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

you are having b/g twins, right?  so you'd have both blue and pink in there?  I would do a light tan or creamy white... then the blue/pink will be nice accents.

yuppers - I need to put team blue and team pink badges in my siggy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"