Pregnant after 35

When Did U Know It Was A Girl

Hello Ladies...

How many weeks were you when you knew you were having a baby girl?  I realize when it's a boy, there's a little more evidence...but with a girl -- it's a tougher call.

Re: When Did U Know It Was A Girl

• I am team green so I can't personally answer your question, but by 20 weeks is when they should be able to tell one way or other.

Although there is always a chance that the boy parts are hiding and baby is mistaken for a girl....

EDIT - an Amnio is the only 100% foolproof of knowing....

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They guessed girl at a 15 week ultrasound, and said they knew for certain at 17 weeks. The amnio confirmed their observation.
  • Loading the player...
  • My u/s friend guessed girl at 13 1/2 weeks, guessed it again at 17 and it was very obvious at our 20 week scan. 
  • We found out at our 20 week ultrasound and then the amnio results confirmed it.
  • We found out at our 20wk U/S.
  • I was almost 17 weeks when they told us at the ultrasound done right before the amnio.  It was confirmed 2 days later when we go the preliminary results :-)
  • 15 weeks with our amnio.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"