Blended Families
Options

She marries the deadbeat dad and now they want custody

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/1/28569447/ShowThread.aspx

I really think there are too many unanswered questions here and she married him know that he functionally abandoned his children.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: She marries the deadbeat dad and now they want custody

• Options

I have about 80million questions already, and they aren't my kids - how does he not? 

I really don't get it. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'd be much more curious than she has been.  It sounds like he just didn't want to deal with things until he was forced to.

PHOTOS REMOVED

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am suprised that she did not inquire about these children prior to getting married.  Has she even met his children? 
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if she dd's it later. She never came back to answer any questions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

SHE SAID 'BABY MOMMA'!!!  LOL

Sorry J+R - it just made me laugh.  I'm still not sure why that's such an irritant.

Either her DH is a smooth talker and talked his way out of her questions about the kids, or she's an idiot for marrying someone who would let a grandparent take custody.  My heart goes out to the kids - they are about to lose the only rational adult in their lives.

• Options
    I found another post of hers where she says they are going to TTC in Aug 2010.  Fun times.
  • Options
    I couldn't really read past the first paragraph. Way too many red flags already at that point. I just made my head hurt...
  • Options
    imageMrs.Astros_Fan:

SHE SAID 'BABY MOMMA'!!!  LOL

Sorry J+R - it just made me laugh.  I'm still not sure why that's such an irritant.

Either her DH is a smooth talker and talked his way out of her questions about the kids, or she's an idiot for marrying someone who would let a grandparent take custody.  My heart goes out to the kids - they are about to lose the only rational adult in their lives.

LOL - its funny because until that post a few days ago - I NEVER say Baby Momma! Haha.  I guess I was irritated at the whole CS thing and called her that :)  I always use BM as Bio Mom :) or we joke and call her a Bowel Movement :) 

• Options

How is it you date somebody who has had kids by a former relationship and not ensure you find out what happened that he has not got custody? When the relationship becomes serious, that's when you make sure you find out about that vital issue and others.

And how come he "doesn't know" why the g-pa has custody? This is no little thing -- something very bad had to happen that the grandfather has custody.

We suggested that the OP contact the attorney and find out what the custody issue is about.

She should have run like hell, given all of the above, when she was still dating this guy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"