Baby Names

More help with middle names....

Hello!

I created a list of middle names for some votes!  Please vote on your faves.  We are having such a hard time figuring this name thing out.  The first name was easy but we can't seem to agree on the middle!  Thanks a bunch!!

https://babynames.com/namelist/9746124

Re: More help with middle names....

• I like Joy the best. A lot of the others seem like a mouthful and don't flow well imo....my second choice is Reese.
    Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Kinley, Kate, Leigh, and Laine, sound a bit sing-songy with Makayla, though of themselves, they are really great names. I thing your other choices flow better, with Hope or Joy being the strongest options, I think.

You've got some really nice picks, I'm sure "the one" is in there, somewhere!

• Loading the player...
  • Makayla Joy is far and away my favorite. I think a single-syllable name is definitely the way to go.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • You can't go wrong with Hope, Faith or Joy as a middle name. I personally like Faith the best.
  • Makayla Joy was my favorite.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I prefer a one syllable (sp?)  middle name with that first name ... seems to flow better ...
  • imageMoesten:
    Makayla Joy is far and away my favorite. I think a single-syllable name is definitely the way to go.

Thanks for all of your help!  I definitely think the single syllable middle name is a better choice and flows much better!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"