North Carolina Babies

place your bets--UPDATE: the verdict is in

Yep, we are still on our blissful CA trip.  Tonight is our last night and we leave tomorrow--thank God!

MIL is supposed to "babysit" both kids tonight (DS and SIL's DD) for us to go to a New Year's Eve party.  MIL has been sick and I still have money on that she won't be able to watch DS and I will have to stay home.  I was kind of saying that before we left as kind of a joke but also half serious and I'm afraid it's going to come true.  And I say "babysit" b/c we'd be leaving after both kids are in bed.  We'll see....place your bets ladies!

I can't wait to get home!!!!

ETA: Yep, MIL bailed on babysitting Scott.  She feels well enough to watch SIL's DD but not both of them.  So I'm staying with Scott in her apartment and she's staying in SILs house with granddaughter. I swear I can't wait for this trip to end!  I'll probably have one or two more vent posts to wrap up the trip--I appreciate you letting me moan and complain.  I promise I'll shut up about it soon.  :)

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: place your bets--UPDATE: the verdict is in

• Keeping my fingers crossed that you get to go out and enjoy New Years. Good Luck!
  • To place an honest bet, I'd bet she bails and you have to stay home, but I really really hope you get to go out!  You deserve it!  What a rotten trip you've had - I hope everyone is feeling better and getting some good sleep soon! :)

Happy New Year!

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm hopeful that she sticks with babysitting so you get to go out but given the stories, I'm not sure I would put all my money on that one.  I hope you get to have a good New Year!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i sure hope she does!

my MIL "babysat" 2 weekends ago while we went out for DH's bday.
    He didn't make a peep. how easy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • unbelievable!!!!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Sorry, I was really hoping to be wrong! :(  Ugh!

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG. That is really terrible, and it doesn't even make sense that she can't watch two kids that are sleeping. I hope you are on a fast plane home!! Have safe travels.
  • Wow. That sucks.  She sounds like a piece of work.  Moan and complain all you want to.  Hope the trip home goes well!
  • Wow, that's real fair to you guys.  I know you will be GLAD to be home!

My Sweet Girls

• Wow...I can't believe she bailed.  And on top of it chose to stay with your SIL's DD that she sees all the time instead of Scott who she doesn't get to see much.  That's super crappy.  I'm sorry she wrecked your NYE!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"