I've decided. — The Bump
TTC After a Loss

I've decided.

that I would be stunning, like pretty....if I weren't so FARKING FAT! I have to do something about this ...have to. I can't let my beauty be hidden by puffy folds of fat anymore. Booo. ::: hee.hee. ::: But seriously...really.

Re: I've decided.

• LOL I'm so with you on this one.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • I'm convinced that with my nudity comfort level I missed my calling as an underwear model. I followed the call of the cheeseburger instead.

Edited because I can't spell today.

• Don't be so hard on yourself. I know we all have that tendency, though. BTW, I sent all the holiday goodies with DH last night. He works in a busy ER and better the extra weight on them...not me. The funny thing is that my next door neighbor called today around noon to say she had tons of left over cake from the bakery DH and I got our wedding cake from. I said "Sure, why not..how can I turn down cake from one of the best bakeries in SE Massachusetts". I'm going to kick my own butt.
    Three beautiful girls! DD#1 8-23-01 DD#2 4-25-07 DD#3 10-19-10
  • I always think this about my complexion. I think if I had better skin, I'd be really pretty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • You and me both.
    Pregnancy Ticker dx Hypothyroidism 11/08 BFP #1 10.12.09, Missed m/c at 11 wks 3 days measuring 9 wks, no hb D&C 12.01.09 BFP #2 11.22.11...Summer Elizabeth Born 11.29.11! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • thats how I feel too. after my mc's I gained about 25 pounds!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards