Trying to Get Pregnant

I've been lurking for a few days and I'm new to this whole thing... ttc, community board, but most importantly the language.  Could someone be so kind as to fill my ignorant self in... like I understand that DH= daddy husband, and BD= baby daddy, and ttc= trying to concieve... but that's about it. 

I'd like to introduce myself.  My husband and I have been married for 1year and a half and we have finally decided to start trying.  I have been off of BC for 6 months and charting every since.  So I understand the charting stuff...  

Thanks

Re: Newbie

• Bump Glossary left bottom side under my boards.
    DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • Check out the Bump Board Glossary on the bottom left hand side of the page. Welcome and GL!

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome and GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Best wishes for a BFP in 2010!
  • YAY!!!  Thanks!!!  I can see I was wrong on some of the words!!!! 

Thanks everyone!  I had no idea that the glossary was there... fantastic!!! 

• welcome!
    image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome and GL! ?Lurk around here for awhile and you will learn many of the other abbreviations, also :)
  • imagesbrown86:

I've been lurking for a few days and I'm new to this whole thing... ttc, community board, but most importantly the language.  Could someone be so kind as to fill my ignorant self in... like I understand that DH= daddy husband, and BD= baby daddy, and ttc= trying to concieve... but that's about it. 

I'd like to introduce myself.  My husband and I have been married for 1year and a half and we have finally decided to start trying.  I have been off of BC for 6 months and charting every since.  So I understand the charting stuff...  

Thanks

DH = dear/darling husband

BD = baby dance although sex is preferred on this board

• Welcome :)
  • Welcome, sbrown! GL to you and DH!

Proud Momma to two beautiful children!!!

• Welcome and Goodluck.
  • Welcome and good luck!
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"