Northern California Babies
Options

Moms of girls, diaper question

What diapers do you use for your girls? 

DD is wearing size 2/3 Pampers Swaddlers and we are having tons of leakage issues.  I know the size is right, so I wonder if we need to try a different brand.

Re: Moms of girls, diaper question

• Options

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kirkland (Costco) diapers!! I used the Pampers Swaddlers before switching, but like the cheaper Kirkland diapers even more.

At night we go up a size.

• Options
    I really like Huggies for the girls and the White Cloud brand from Walmart. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We get Huggies from Costco. We've used them since she was about 4 months and only had a front leak on a couple of nights when she's slept extra long.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    We used pampers swaddlers exclusively in the beginning and loved them, but we encountered the same leaking issues once we reached size 2 so we switched to Huggies Supreme, and haven't had any issues with them at all. We love them. Then we?discovered?Costco Kirkland brand is basically the same thing as Huggies Supreme's, so we use those too, whichever is cheaper or handiest to buy (and actually, I think the Kirkland brand isn't any cheaper than the Huggies Supreme's). ?
  • Options
    After swaddlers, I switched to the Target Up and Up brand and have been happy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I never did the 2/3 in Pampers. We are a Pampers house and I did 1, 1/2, 2, and then 3. The 3s in Cruisers are really great for Emmalee. I am even trying the 3 nighttime ones and have no problems.
  • Options
    We were using Luvs until I stumbled onto an awesome sale for Pampers Baby Dry and Huggies Snug and Dry.  I prefer the Baby Dry.  When we're done with these boxes, I'll go back to my trusty Luvs (very comparable to Baby Dry and a fraction of the price)
  • Options

I use seventh gen and I love them, but I never used Pampers. I did notice in the hospital I used them one time adn they didn't fit well. 

I still change her once at night though. 

• Options
    We had problems with the Cruisers when she moved up to size 3, so went with babydry - and no problems at all. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"