1st Trimester
Options

Looking for a Labor Buddy

I am 5 weeks (this is my 1st) and am looking for someone who is due about the same time to talk and share things with.  It helps to hear the things I am experiencing are normal and someone else is going through them too.  :-)

Re: Looking for a Labor Buddy

• Options

Hi Jen!  I think we are close together date wise...I am almost 6 wks.  I would love to be your labor buddy.  How are you feeling?

This is our first too....I'm having all sorts of weird cramping today...

Happy New Year and Congratulations!!!

ilene 

• Options
    Hey guys...I would love one, too...if you are up for adding one more.  It's my first.  I am so nervous and excited at the same time!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sent you a message.  Thank you so much!  It's going to help me out and it never hurts to make a friend.  I miscarried our first one so this one I am trying to be so careful and do the right things.  How is it going so far with you?
  • Options
    Join the croud...  3 experiences are better and 2  Stick out tongue
  • Options

Hi Girls...I am doing well today...just some cramping, fatigue and hunger.  No m/s for me yet...and definitely not looking forward to that.  Please feel free to email me at ilenesipp@gmail.com if you want to chat.  Sometimes I don't realize people have sent me messages and I miss them.  Hope both of you are feeling well and have a fabulous New Years!

• Options
    Hi ladies!  I am also due around the same time, would love to chat with you all.  I'm 5 weeks, 2 days...due September 1st.  This is our first as well.  We conceived in September, but had a "chemical pregnancy", so we are cautious, but excited this time around!  Haven't had m/s yet, but have experienced fatigue, constipation (I know, fun) and the good ol' frequent urination!
  • Options
    Hello girls... looking like we have a group now.  :-)  You can email me at seabeejen@yahoo.com too.  Look forward to hearing from you all.  we will make it through this together! 
  • Options

Hi Ladies...so excited!  Here is my email: arykah@aol.com I will add you guys to my email!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"