Infertility
Options

IVF #1 is a bust

IVF #1 is a bust.  I had my beta a day early on Wednesday since I started bleeding on Saturday.  The test was negative. 

I am already starting BCP for IVF #2 frozen transfer.  I have my WTF appt scheduled for next Wednesday.  I am curious as to what will be said because I don't think they really know what happened except it didn't stick. 

On to #2...

Dec '09 IVF #1 = Epic Fail Feb '10 FET #1 = Epic Success!
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
formula-feeding, co-napping, sposie-using, baby-wearing, ap-ish mamma! Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: IVF #1 is a bust

• Options

I'm so sorry :(

((HUGEHUGS)) 

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i'm so sorry.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry.

(((HUGS)))

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    I am sorry:<
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry *hugs*
  • Options
    I'm sorry....(((hugs)))
  • Options
    so sorry
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am so sorry and wishing you all the best with cycle #2!  Good luck!
    ***SAIF & PAIF Welcome***

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
    DH - some MFI;

1 month clomid plus timing - BFN;
    3 months clomid + IUI - BFN BFN BFN

IVF #1 Nov/Dec 2009 - BFP - c/p;
    IVF #2.1 Jan 2011 - Converted to IUI - BFN;
    IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
    IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
    Switched RE's for IVF #4 (CCRM) Oct 2011 - Surprise BFP before starting IVF #4!
  • Options
    I'm sorry, sweetie.  ((hugs))

• Options
    (((hugs))) I'm sorry.
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm really sorry.
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry..
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  *hugs*
  • Options
    I'm really sorry.  I hope you get some useful information at your WTF appt.
  • Options
    I am so sorry...good luck going forward.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sorry... BFN's suck!  But thankful for your lil' frozen embies.... lot's of luck and PPV's ")
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I hope your next cycle is successful for you.
  • Options
    i'm sorry ((hugs)) Hope #2 is a success
    Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  Hopefully things will go better with #2!
  • Options

Thank you every one!  I really appreciate it!!

*hugs* back to everyone.  I hope 2010 is the year for all of us!

Dec '09 IVF #1 = Epic Fail Feb '10 FET #1 = Epic Success!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
    formula-feeding, co-napping, sposie-using, baby-wearing, ap-ish mamma! Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry sweetie.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options

I'm so sorry.

#2 seems to be the charm for so many people, and it did for me.  Good luck honey!!

• Options
    I'm so sorry, but I wish you good luck on cycle #2.
  • Options

I am so sorry

(((hugs)))

• Options

Oh hon, I'm so sorry! I was thinking about you the last couple days and was hoping for a different outcome. Maybe you'll get some answers at the WTF, but I'm glad to hear they are having you start cycling right away. Let us know if they are planning a different protocol this time or anything.

(((hugs))) to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"