South Florida Babies

Update

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on our little bean that is growing. I had gone for an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago (since i spotted brown once) that only showed a gestational sac, I was measuring 5 weeks so this would be normal for that time frame. I had HCG's drawn that doubled nicely so that brought some relief. This Monday I went in for a second ultrasound and got to see the little bean and the heart beat at 134 bpm. :) What a relief and finally I have been able to enjoy being pregnant somewhat more than before! I say this because the nausea has hit hard for the past wekk and it is constant and I have become such a picky eater because of it. I had M/S with Evan but never this bad and not this constant! But anyways, I will try not to complain too much more. :) We are very excited and hope everything continues to go well. Next appointment on Monday. Hope all you ladies have a wonderful New Year with your families and hope 2010 brings better things for everyone!

Laura

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Update

• How exciting to see the ultrasound! Aren't those great? I was always in awe whenever we saw our little one. Hopefully the M/S gets better soon! I had it until about 20 weeks and it was tough, I feel your pain!!

Sending lots of sticky dust your way! Good luck on Monday!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww, Laura!  Congrats on the heartbeat.  That's great news.  I hope you have a happy 2010.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"