Stay at Home Moms

Fireworks

This might be a southern thing but my neighbors are setting off a ton of fireworks right now. Normally I would enjoy it but now that I have a child who is sleeping I'm just kind of annoyed by it. I guess I'm getting old Smile

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fireworks

• I felt that way during the 4th of July too. We have people already setting off fireworks here too (and we still have two hours until midnight), and I keep hoping DS doesn't wake up. I am totally old now too.
  • Yeah, my neighbors were going crazy, too.  I'm like 'HELLO, I have LO's trying to sleep.'  But, they're just trying to have fun.  Luckily, New Year's is just once a year.  I guess I'm old, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, ours too.  They woke me up at midnight and I've now been up with insomnia for four hours.  I'm not a happy camper.
    BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Our neighbors were setting them off NON-STOP from 9pm onward... woke my little guy up!  Grrr..
  • imagecitygirl_:
    Our neighbors were setting them off NON-STOP from 9pm onward... woke my little guy up!  Grrr..

THIS

• We're not in the south and the people that live behind us set some off at midnight last night.  Luckily, they weren't terribly loud and they only lasted a couple minutes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"