1st Trimester
Options

NYs Past Question

Where were you 10 years ago?

I was a freshman in High School and was probably at my girlfriend's house eating junk food.

Re: NYs Past Question

• Options
    At my first apartment with friends, eating blue cake, and dancing to The Humpty Dance in our parking lot with neighbors.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yup frosh in HS.  Had a NY party at my Dad's with my youth group friends and we played Mario Party 4 until 2 am.  Good times!
    ~*BFP 12/19----Saw heartbeat at 6W 1D, natural miscarriage 1 week later*~ ~*BFP 7/01----Saw the heartbeat at 8W, No heartbeat and DNC 8/22*~ ~*BFP 3/20----Natural Miscarriage 4/10*~ 2/3/10- I was diagnosed with lupus anti-coagulant antibodies, which has been a factor in my multiple miscarriages.
    Once Upon a Princess Tutus
    My Life as a Future Mom
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Senior in high school.. went to my first "real" party with some older friends who had already graduated.. and it was the first time i lied to my parents about where i was. I was a goody-two-shoes, except for this one time.. haha
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Wow do I feel old!  I was 2 years out of law school.  My BF at the time and I were at a party his aunt was having.

ETA - scratch that - I was 6 months out of law school, but still...  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't know you were a lawyer Gym!! Go you!!!
  • Options
    I have no idea where I was! I would have been 19, so I was probably at a party somewhere. Gosh, my memory really isn't that good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • Options
    I was in 8th grade and I'm sure my parents had a big party because they still do every year.
  • Options
    Just finished my first semester at college, suffering from food poisoning from BK and attempting to party.  It was a sucky night. 
    Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was 16 and probably at one of my good friend's house parties drinking and carrying on like a normal teenager. I actually think that was the NY that one of my best friends showed up to a house party with a black eye and didn't know how she got it. To this day it still remains a mystery!
  • Options
    Wow, you girls make me feel old!  I was 19 and a sophomore in college.  I was at my Aunt and Uncle's house just hanging out. 
  • Options
    Also a freshman in high school. Sitting on a friend's couch, probably playing some kind of board game like Catch Phrase or something similar. Waiting for the world to come to an end in the whole Y2K thing :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommas I have gotten to know!

Addie Grace at 8 months - you will see plenty of her in our 365 Blog!

August 23, 2010. Best day of my life.
  • Options

I was 23.  DH and I (as BF and GF at the time)  were crew members for an airline and had a layover in Miami that night.  It was so effing awesome.   We danced all night long.

MusicParty in the city when the heat is on...Music

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Options
    Freshman in High School, I was at my aunts house, my entire extended family went.  It was the first time I ever smoked weed. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    It was my freshman year of college and I'm pretty sure I was out at a party in the basement of a chinese resturant that had a function hall.  And I;m oretty sure I won $100 on scratch tickets that night from wining them from the dj because I had a thong on.  Those were the good old days...
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    i was a seinor in High school, any my girlfriends parents were out of town, needless to say it was a gong show of a night!!!
  • Options
    I was a junior in college and when to a house party with my BF at the time. I remember someone screaming at midnight "Hey, the lights are still on!"
  • Options
    I was a junior in college and I was just at a house party.  I remember being disappointed by all the hype.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

miscarriage at 8 weeks - August 2009
  • Options
    Wow!  I'm not going to say I feel old...  I'm going to say:  you all are so young!  :)  I had graduated from college 6 months earlier and was celebrating my first New Years Eve with DH.  We went to a party at a friend's friend's wealthy parents' house.  Was supposed to be this totally chi chi thing and all I took from the night was a conversation with this guy who was saying "Well NO one goes into investment banking for the MONEY."  Confused  DH and I were two scientists and were like, "Uh...  we don't know what to say to you."
  • Options
    I was 15 and home with the family.  We always have to be together for NYE.
  • Options
    i was 11 years old, and remember sitting in the living room with my parents looking over at canada. we could see canada from our house so we were waiting to see if they lost power at 11pm... because it was already 12 pm in canada. Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"