Attachment Parenting
Options

BWing Success! and an AW for my family...

So here's the BWing success:

I got a Babyhawk for Christmas and DD loves it (as do I).   It is so fast to put on once I got used to it and so much more convienent than a stroller.  It is my first real baby carrier...I have a Bjorn but that hit the closet floor pretty soon due to shoulder and back pain when I used it.  Anyway, today I was shopping while wearing DD and she got sleepy and fell asleep in it.  I mean she was OUT.  She has never been a great napper so this is phenomenal...now I need to learn to take it off without waking her up.  The only downside...when she did wake up, I had a huge wet spot in the front of my shirt where she drooled Stick out tongue

Now my family AW:

They are so AP and don't even know it.  My mom got me the Babyhawk (at my request) and when I tried it out she thought it was awesome.  Especially after DD gave a big ol' smile while cuddled up to me.  She set up the PNP in her room while we were visiting for Christmas to "give us a break."  Guess where DD ended up every night?  That's right...in bed with G'ma.  (Don't worry, I made sure the set-up was safe and she is a very light sleeper).  DD barely gets a cry out before my mom is at her side, tending to her.  And my brother tried out the Babyhawk with DD.

I just thought I would brag a little since I don't post very much (but I do lurk a lot) Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BWing Success! and an AW for my family...

• Options
    Yay! Supportive family is the best.
  • Options
    That's awesome your family is so supportive. I have a babyhawk too and love it! I feel like it's a great carrier that "grows" with your kid-DD enjoys it as much now as she did when she was 4 mo.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAY! I love my BH! DS loves to nap in it! And YAY for supportive family!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board