Infertility
Options

2009 Had to Kick Me Just One Last Time

Found out this afternoon that my 1 year old pup has fused bones in his wrist and a possible shoulder fracture.  The vet said it is "the worst deformity (she has) ever seen."  We are taking him to an orthopaedic veterinarian on Wednesday.  I hope it can be corrected.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2009 Had to Kick Me Just One Last Time

• Options
    Poor puppy : ( I hope it works out!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sorry :(  2010 has to be better, right?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry to hear that! It's absolutley amazing what they can do with gogs now though. My dog had a cervical stenosis (his vertebrae was pressing on his spinal chord and he was loosing function of his legs.) After neuosurgery on his spinal chord back in April, he's like a new dog!!

I hope the ortho can help your furbaby out!!

MoM to twins!! L & O born 11/29/10
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!!  I hate it when our puppies aren't good.  I hope the appt on Wednesday goes well and I'm really sorry your 2009 is ending with this!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options
    Awww. I am sorry July!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

T&P's for you and your furbaby!!

Paws crossed the vet has a great plan for your baby!

• Options

Awww poor guy! *hugs to your furbaby* I hope you get good news from the ortho. GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aw :(  I hope they can fix it.  Keep us posted.  I will keep him in my prayers along with my dog ... we just got a cancer diagnosis :(  

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I hope you get some good news from the orthopedic vet.

(((((hugs)))))

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Oh I am so sorry. I hate to see my puppies hurting so I know exactly how you feel.  I hope the vet is able to help your pup & it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"