Infertility

Jennifer Lopez?

Is anyone else watching ABC and Jennifer Lopez singing in a sparkly unitard in the rain? It's very interesting. I guess she is a tropper since she went on and did a pretty good job and it looked like it was pouring. But I can't get over her outfit.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
TTC since 2007
6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Jennifer Lopez?

• omg I was thinking the same thing. And not just the unitard, what was up with the Yeti coat? DH said it was all her extra extentions. lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It was interesting...nothing like getting a sneak peak of JLo's camel toe...

• Loading the player...
  • *grumbles something about her being a biotch and stalks out of post*

(Sorry, I can't stand her!  TEAM DAYANARA!!!)

• imageBucks1975:

It was interesting...nothing like getting a sneak peak of JLo's camel toe...

Girrrllll . . . that wasn't a camel toe - that was her moose knuckle.  Add the fur coat and . . . I don't know what to say after that.

Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yeah, I saw it, and it was super weird!
    DS born 7.30.11
  • imageBucks1975:

::DIES::

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Haha! I also loved how Ryan Seacrest said something to the effect of JLo's outfit just made my year. lol. It was quite interesting to watch. I do think she wore something like that in her video so maybe that was her reasoning. Either way, bad decision & when her children watch it when they are older they may be traumatized. lol
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • imagekekis:
    imageBucks1975:

Girrrllll . . . that wasn't a camel toe - that was her moose knuckle.  Add the fur coat and . . . I don't know what to say after that.

Yeah, I feel old now.  I actually had to look up moose knuckle.  Never heard it before.  Neither did DH though and he is 5 years younger than me....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"