North Dakota Babies

So I was playing around with the closet dividers...

I got the round labels in yesterday so I've been playing around at work (i know, i know... shame on me...) and cannot wait to get home to use my other software to make my first sample set!!!  I'll post pics this weekend.

They'll come in sets of 5 - but do you think I should put 

0-3mos, 3-6, 6-9, 12, 18 mos

and on the reverse side 24 mos.,2T, 3T, 4T, 5??

Or should I put the same sizes on both sides??

I was also thinking of making one side a chalkboard sticker so anything can be written on it....

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Comments?  Questions???

Re: So I was playing around with the closet dividers...

• I like the idea of having two sets in one...anything that lasts longer is good.  I hate that everything baby is only used for a year.

I also like the chalkboard idea but I am so clumsy that I would probably rub it off on accident.  I also wouldn't want chalk to rub on the clothes.  And knowing me, I would totally accomplish this.

• I like the two sets on one idea.  Because I doubt by the time someone has a 2T sized child they will still have the 0-3 month clothing in their closet, right?

Though, I guess by the time you have a 2T sized child you may be having another one.  So maybe the chalkboard side would be nice?  I dunno!  Both sound great!

• Loading the player...
  • While I like the two set idea, I'm with Jaye that it may be more practical to have either one set (in case of another child) or the chalkboard idea if you want it to grow with your baby or use it for multiple children.  IMO
  • I like the two sizes on one...I am not sure about the chalkboard side, I do not think I will really use it IMO...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"