Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GP, I'm not sure if you saw this

Here you go.  It's Indifferent

Hope you have a great New Year's!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GP, I'm not sure if you saw this

• Options
    She needs to grow up and...and...I am so stumped for words that I can't think of anything snarky! BAH!
  • Options

Jesus on a bike, I have no words.

And congrats on your BFP!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, it still doesn't seem real.   

Jesus on a bike, never heard it but I like it! 

• Options
    Wow, what a loony!
  • Options
    Absolutely unbelievable.
    Proud Momma to two beautiful children!!!

• Options
    UMM...WOW! all I can say is WOW! Indifferent
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • Options

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Even I am stumped for words here. 

• Options
    imageTheLordIsYoShepherd:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

::snort::
  • Options
    Wow ! Even if the wife knows about it, a family web-site is no where to broadcast to the world that he cheated on his wife and got the chick KU.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    imageMissNikki007:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

I see your ::snort:: and raise you a ::spits ginger ale down chin::

The Lord Is Yo Shepherd you are my new favorite poster EVER. 

• Options
    I know these situations happen but did she really think she was going to get support by posting this on a public message board and does she really think his family is going to advertise his indiscretions on a family blog???
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    imagemrsadamc 05:
    imageMissNikki007:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

I see your ::snort:: and raise you a ::spits ginger ale down chin::

The Lord Is Yo Shepherd you are my new favorite poster EVER. 

Care to confess your sins?

I'm a very good listener

• Options
    I have a hard time believing that she wasn't suspicious of something during their affair when she was told that he wasn't married.  Didn't she say that the wife found her clothes in their bedroom?  Did she not see pics of his wife or other womanly things around?
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:
    I know these situations happen but did she really think she was going to get support by posting this on a public message board and does she really think his family is going to advertise his indiscretions on a family blog???
    This...she needs to get a grip. It's going to be a tough road for her.
  • Options

I might get flamed for this but I really don't believe anyone who has a long-term affair with a married (or co-habitating) man and then claims they had no idea he was in a relationship. There are always warning signs.

It happened to me once. I was suspicious that my bf was cheating on me and it turned out the "other woman" was his girlfriend. You can tell if you're not the only woman in a man's life.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagerlscheck:
    I have a hard time believing that she wasn't suspicious of something during their affair when she was told that he wasn't married.  Didn't she say that the wife found her clothes in their bedroom?  Did she not see pics of his wife or other womanly things around?

Not to defend the OP of that post, but I think she said that the wife found a woman's clothes-not her clothes. I'm sure if he was cheating on his wife, he had more than one mistress. Giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, she may have never been to his home to see these clues.

Also, I do not agree with her wanting the recognition on the website. I do agree that she should know what's going on with him, but she is getting that information from the website, so no need for more communication.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"