Breastfeeding

Plus Size

I was just wondering where if anywhere do any of you order/buy plus size nursing gowns?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Plus Size

• My mom found me one but I don't know from where and I think LB online has them. But to be honest I never wore it. I found a robe much easier.
  • I've heard a lot of people dont use the gowns. I sit around in cami tanks and a regular bathrobe or sweater most days and that works fine. (also my breasts are 38E-is right now )
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Loading the player...
  • I never used nursing gowns.  I did buy a bunch of nursing tanks from Motherhood Maternity.  They are very stretchy.  I lived in those during my maternity leave and still wear them on the weekends when I'm at home.  They don't offer much for support which is why I just wear them at home.  But they are super comfortable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto PPs. Don't know anyone who actually wore nursing gowns. Nursing tanks, pajama bottoms, and a robe are much more comfortable.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"