D.C. Area Babies

INOVA New Mom Groups

Have anyone ever been to one? ?There is one next week and I am wondering if they are worth the time.?

FJC

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: INOVA New Mom Groups

• I haven't been to one at INOVA, but I did a group from Shady Grove and loved it.  It was nice to talk with other moms and ask questions.  Our group was also led by a nurse, so she could help us with alot of problems/questions that we had.  Our group still gets together.  We try to see each other once a month, but it's difficult since we all went back to work.  IMO, it was worth it.
  • YES (SORRY ABOUTIT ALL CAPS - NOT SURE WHY MY IPOD TOUCH DOES ALL CAPS) - WILL TYPE MORE WHEN IHAVE ACCESS TO A REGULAR COMPUTER - BUT YES THE INOVA GROUP WAS INVALUABLE TO ME WITH DD#1 aND STILL IS!!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you talking 'bout the inova fair oaks new mom group?  I can't go this week, b/c of another appt, but I was going to hit the group the following week.  Jan 11?

Hope to see you there.

• We may go this week or next..DS gets some more 2 month shots on wednesday so it will depending on how he feels. ?I hope to meet some bumpies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been to the group at INOVA Alexandria. it is great! Suzy the group leader is wonderful and the advice I get is priceless!

snowbaby-1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I sent to my first INOVA New mom Group at the church in Franconia (also run by Suzy), and I second that it is also great...at the very least, I learned that there may indeed be  a time when I don't need to wake up four times a night to feed...

• what's this grou that is at the church in Franconia... Please let me know. jacobsj@saic.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"