Pregnant after 35

39 week appointment & no progress

*sigh*

Just one cm. That's all I wanted.

Now, I go for an u/s on Tuesday so we can get an idea of the fetal weight, amniotic fluid levels, and head circumference. Then I have a non-stress test that same day. Then I have my regular Wednesday appointment scheduled - only it will be at 40 weeks, 2 days.

*sigh again*

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 39 week appointment & no progress

• Awww... so sorry nothing is "moving" yet. Sad
  • felt like i was reading my own post :)   the only progress i have made is more dropping went from measuring 39 weeks last week to measuring 36 weeks today.   dr. couldn't even reach far enough back to strip membranes.  my biophysical ultrasound is scheduled for next wed morning.  hoping i don't have to keep it buy know full well that i will.   :(    trying to not think about things will be hard.   not getting frustrated or sad will be harder :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Dana, sorry for no progress. Been there done that. It will be soon I promise! Hang in there. I wasn't even dilated when my water broke!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, I'm sorry that there's no progress yet! Will they induce at some point?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had an appointment at 39 weeks, no dilation, no nothin'.

The next day in the early afternoon my water broke and I delivered Margo, no meds and 2.5 hours later.  You just never know!

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Thanks girls. I just needed to complain for a minute. I really am fine though. I can wait another week (or longer). I just want my body to "change" somehow so I feel like I'm getting ready. That's all I think I mean.  

My OB didn't say a word about inducing and I didn't bring it up either. I am just going to wait and see what happens. What else can we do, right?

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • you are very close to meeting your little one. enjoy the last few nights with your hubby
  • I was the same way. It's frustrating, I know. I ended up being induced at 41 weeks and 3 days. My LO was very content in my uterus.

I just want to wish you good luck. You'll be holding your baby very very soon!

• Sorry. Welcome to the no progress club. Maybe you, me and Redheadedgirl should go back and read the parts that say with an "AMA" pregnancy we are at risk for preterm labor.
  • imageYaraC:
    Sorry. Welcome to the no progress club. Maybe you, me and Redheadedgirl should go back and read the parts that say with an "AMA" pregnancy we are at risk for preterm labor.

Ugg.  And clearly my full "blue moon" plan fell through!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"