2nd Trimester

How many Ladies are alone tonight?

I'm so happy to have the Bump. I normally don't post at night, but I have been on here all night and happy to have you ladies!

I'm alone, DH is out of town till tomorrow. I couldn't find the sparkling cider I wanted so I'll just have another popsicle!

Anyone else Solo??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How many Ladies are alone tonight?

• yup!  DH is gone for another 3 weeks or so :(  I'm drinking some root beer! Wink

• I'm not alone, but I am at work.  I'm an ICU nurse.   Oh well, sick people don't get well just because its a holiday.  No matter how crummy it is to work on New Years, I'd rather be the person working on New Years than the sick person lying in a hospital bed on New Years. My patients really help me gain perspective.

Happy New Years! 

Many exciting new adventures to look forward to in 2010!

• Loading the player...
  • Duh! I should have gotten Root Beer! That sounds good!

• I sent DH out to hang with some friends.  I'll most likely pass out within the next hour or two anyway.  He might as well have all the fun while he can. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me!  DH just left for work about an hour ago :(
  • yup DH has duty all night Sad yippee for our first new years together
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My hubby is a manager at one of the local Applebees so he will be there till 2 or 3 AM.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im home alone.. Just me and the belly hanging out! My fiance is still over seas, but fingers crossed he will be one his way home in 23 days! Happy New Years!
  • Sort of  alone... DH went to sleep an hour ago, but I couldn't stop hugging porcelain. What a way to bring in the new year and the 2nd tri!
  • imageBunBaker:
    Sort of  alone... DH went to sleep an hour ago, but I couldn't stop hugging porcelain. What a way to bring in the new year and the 2nd tri!

At least its not because you're hung over!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"