Indiana Babies

Maclaren stoller question

Is it worth the $$?  My situation is as follows.  I take E to work with me everyday.  We park in the parking garage and have a 10 minute walk to daycare.  Right now she is still in her pumpkin seat with a snap and go stroller (nice and small in my trunk)  Sooner rather than later she will be too big for the infant car seat and be moving to the next one up.  I will need a stroller to take her from the car to daycare every day.  I have a small trunk (saab 9-3) I will most likely use it for other things too.  My travel system stroller is just so big and bulky and is a pain to get in and out of my trunk.  I want one that I will like since I will be using it everyday but don't know if that justifies the $$  I found one on craigs list for $160. What would you do?

Deleted

Re: Maclaren stoller question

• We have a Maclaren Triumph and love it!  We usually only use it in the summer though because we use the travel system one so she can stay in her infant seat.  Plus the big one is just a little more durable I feel.  That being said, I think it's worth the money.  I'm pretty sure ours did not cost that much though...maybe $130?  I may have forgotten...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the Triumph and love it....we didn't pay for it though...I am not sure if it is worth $160 because I've never tried a cheaper stroller.  One of my friends has a stroller she got used for $1 (ha) and it seems to work great so that's why I question my $160 stroller :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"