Attachment Parenting

Kangaroo Corner pouch sling

Hi,

I wanted to order an all-season adjustable pouch sling from Kangaroo Corner. I did they sizing measurements they suggested online, but am right on the cusp between a small and a medium.

Just curious if any of you have their slings, and if so, if you had a recommendation on which size to get based on how they fit (do they run small? do they run large?)

Thanks for your help :)

Re: Kangaroo Corner pouch sling

• I don't know this sling but keep in mind that your breasts are going to be huge!  Therefore, I would go with the bigger option :)
  • I was on the line betw a medium and a small for the KKAFP (kangaroo korner adjustable fleece pouch)--i tried them both on and they both fit on different snap settings.  I got the medium thinking that DH could use it too (but he didn't like that style and got his own ring sling).

I am happy with the medium.  I am 5'3'' and 125lbs, small-chested (was a C when DD was newly born--now back to a small B).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! This was helpful. I am about the same size as you (5'2", about 125 pre-pregnancy, and a size B pre-pregnancy) and went with the medium.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"