Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Anyone else's LO sweat when crying?

I have noticed that my LO will get sweaty/clammy on his face and head when he is upset or crying....is this normal? My DH says its just because he gets himself so worked up, but it seemed unusual to me. Anyone else experience this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else's LO sweat when crying?

• yep. DD will get red very quickly and then hot and sweaty. It doesn't take much crying to get her to that point :( Thankfully those crying fits don't happen very often anymore.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Oh yeah... my DS has been doing that since about 4 weeks old.
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay, that makes me feel better....today he was crying in the carseat and when i got him out, he was soaked with sweat...but the carseat tends to make him hot anyway so I guess the combination of the carseat and the crying caused the extreme sweating......poor baby! He got himslef so worked up and I couldn't sooth him since I was driving!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep! We go through that too. She's done it a few times... just gets herself so worked up. It's not easy to see, I know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"