Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

BF/Pumping ?

Ok this might be a dumb question..but I just saw something about it on another post...Does skipping a feeding or not pumping when you become engorged decrease your supply?

Re: BF/Pumping ?

• Options
    Just once is not going to wreck supply. But if you're like me and having issues keeping up, or trying to increase supply, I wouldn't skip.
    Um, yeah. The Bump be too crazy for pics of my kid.
  • Options
    I waited until it really hurt a few times (cause of running errands, etc) and I consider myself fortunate to have had no duct clogs/mastis. However, my supply has dropped and I bet this had something to do with it. Now I'm trying to get back to where I was (a pathetic ounce-2ounces per feeding).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepregali80:
    I waited until it really hurt a few times (cause of running errands, etc) and I consider myself fortunate to have had no duct clogs/mastis. However, my supply has dropped and I bet this had something to do with it. Now I'm trying to get back to where I was (a pathetic ounce-2ounces per feeding).

yeah I have skipped like 2 days back to back only pumping 2 or 3 times a day and now my supply is low. I have been BF DD more than pumping these days but before when I would BF and pump I would still get like 4 oz every 2-3 hrs..this sucks!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"