Success after IF

Low-grade fever with cold and teething?

Eleanor is 100.0 under her armpit.  If we were to take her temperature rectally, would it be higher or lower?  

I gave her some Tylenol.  She has snot, but it's pale yellow/clear.  No green or anything.  No cough.  She has been biting the hell out of everything lately, and has even tried biting during nursing a couple of times in the past week.  

Does it sound like a teething fever?  I guess we'll keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't go up.  I hope it's not a sinus infection or something.   

Re: Low-grade fever with cold and teething?

• sounds like it to me.  or could be the beginnings of a little viral thing... but really nothing that would worry me at all.  you did the right thing with they tylenol. 

if you took her temp rectally it would be a little higher because it's not exposed to any air but not drastically higher.

• Thanks for being reassuring.  It's so difficult not to worry.  

I just went in and felt her head and she doesn't feel as hot as before.  So that's something.   

• Loading the player...
  • I'm going thru the same thing with B..she only had the fever one day but still has runny nose and wants chew EVERYTHING...it seems like everytime she's teething she gets a cold but I guess it could be worst...ditto PP and hope she continues to feel better..I worry like a crazy person myself...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"