3rd Trimester
Options

My other bad mom confession

You'd think today was FFFC day for me.

We learned a few weeks ago that DS won't be allowed at the hospital I'm going to deliver at. I hate that he won't meet his little brother right away, and he's so excited about being a big brother. I hate that I'll be stuck there for possibly two days and not see him either.

However, a part of me is now looking forward to my 2 day 'vacation'. Letting DH and family handle everything at home and me lounging in bed and taking care of just one little newborn. While nurses bring me food and I don't have to clean or wash anything.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11

Re: My other bad mom confession

• Options

Where do you live/ delivering at?

The

• Options

Where do you live/ delivering at?

The

rules
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow that was some crazy computer thing! Full moon or my swollen sausage fingers flying and hitting the wrong keys?

Anyway, That sucks that DS can't come and visit. But, you probably deserve a vacation!

• Options
    I remember when my siblings were born - we never went to the hospital. Had to wait till mom and the baby came home to see them. Not a big deal.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejmrussell03:

Wow that was some crazy computer thing! Full moon or my swollen sausage fingers flying and hitting the wrong keys?

Anyway, That sucks that DS can't come and visit. But, you probably deserve a vacation!

We're in the suburbs, delivering in Geneva. They are following the CDC guidelines for visitors during flu season. Jerks. Actually I feel for them. The nurse I saw when I was there said it's ridiculous that they had to do it, but you wouldn't believe how many sick people were coming to visit newborns. Stupid people ruin everything!

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • Options
    I have left DH and DS alone for a weekend before. So at least I did get a trial run at leaving the boys home alone. I guess it was prepping for this and I didn't even know it.
  • Options
    imageMrsHK:
    imagejmrussell03:

We're in the suburbs, delivering in Geneva. They are following the CDC guidelines for visitors during flu season. Jerks. Actually I feel for them. The nurse I saw when I was there said it's ridiculous that they had to do it, but you wouldn't believe how many sick people were coming to visit newborns. Stupid people ruin everything!

I am in the south suburbs. Delivering in Downers Grove. I never asked about siblings...not sure if DSD would be able to come but it would be nice. May need to call...

Yea stupid people suck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"