Babies: 3 - 6 Months

What is DS/DD doing that's new??

DD hasn't turned over yet, but is a "supported sitter" and getting stronger everyday.  Today she decided to put her feet in her mouth... yumyum.

Re: What is DS/DD doing that's new??

• DD has discovered her right hand last night and does whatever it takes to stare at it. She will be in the middle of screaming her little head off, and stop mid scream to stare at it. I also got a tiny realy gigle tonight, not just her smiling and "breath-laughing"...a very productive week, I must say
  • M&K are both sitting unassisted now. M thinks its awesome to roll from one side of the room to to the other while K thinks spinning in circle while on her belly is the cats meow. Oh, and K has also been scooting forward and lifting up as if to crawl. SO not ready for that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sitting unassisted for long stretches!

And SHRIEKING. Holy god, the shrieking. Sounds like a cat being skinned up in here. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my- the shrieking! It kills my ears! C has just started scooting himself in full circle on his back when he's on his playmat. It's so cute to watch him grab at everything as he goes around.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS learned how to pull his legs under himself and get up on his knees during tummy time.  He still doesn't have the strength to get up on all fours, but he's on his elbows and knees!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha, so descriptive!  Sometimes DH just decides to do the same!!  Just out of nowhere.  It's funny because I have NO CLUE why she makes certain noises...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"