Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Call it what you want to call it, colic makes you an alcoholic

Sing with me folks! MusicMusic Where's my Xhibit fans out there LOL! HA... brings back some old memories doesn't it

I'm drunk... is that a bad thing?? Drunkish... at least. I'm on glass of champagne #3, beer #5, and Jack n coke #2....in 3 hours... I don't know how else to deal with the colic... I mean this is pure insanity, I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy, no joke!

I'm debating whether or not to try and sleep now while he's (dare I say) sleeping.... or to wait it out until midnight to feed him again hoping he'll sleep later??? HA... sleep.... who am I kidding. I got 3 hrs last night, been up ever since....

And the joyest (is that a word? don't care!) part of it all is that this amplifying colic nightmare and combo of AF arriving is bringing my PPD back... yep pure joy. Blah.... ok well thanks for listening to me ramble on about nothing here ladies :) Happy New Year Bumpies, may 2010 bring you and your LO's the greatest happiness this world has to offer....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Momma Maven In The Making!

Re: Call it what you want to call it, colic makes you an alcoholic

• LOL! God love ya! Happy New Years!

PS- Love your blog! 

• aww hang in there.. and keep drinking! Smile Xhibit does bring back some memories... haha!  Enjoy the rest of your night and try to get some sleep!  I'm drinking too.. although since my resolution is to loose the pounds I've been stuffing my face so I'm kind of too full to drink.. I'm waiting for this to wear off! haha..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Loading the player...
  • Mine doesn't even have colic but I brought rum and coke to a party in my diaper bag...God bless you, hon.
  • LOL your amazing....love ya, hope your night keeps being as fantastic as it sounds :)
  • HAHA you ladies crack me up! And now I'm sitting here in tears because DH played me another song about a baby being born and is telling me how happy he is to have our LO here now... ugh gotta love hormones... I feel like I'm schizophrenic here I'm laughing and crying at the same time, this is exhausting :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekellmo:

LOL! God love ya! Happy New Years!

PS- Love your blog! 

thanks! :)

• You know what Ashleigh? I actually sat here with DH this evening and put Jack Daniels in my Coke. It had been so long since I drank I couldn't stand the taste of the stuff. I wanted to get drunk and couldn't even do it!  I think I have some leftover pain meds from my c-section hanging around over here...maybe I'll just go take those and pass out. 

After 4 weeks of this colic and going through every kind of formula known to man, Mylicon, Gripe Water, Prevacid (for reflux), I am seriously at my wits end. I don't know what else to do with this child. And he's crying right now as I speak. Good grief. I can't take this anymore. PM me if you want to comiserate. 

• Even if I wasn't BFing, 1 drink of champagne would knock me on my as$.  I'm teeny and never drink.

• Dude, colic does make you an alcoholic.

I have a massive glass of wine the moment Nate steps in the door.  It's like, "Oh, thank God you're here so I can drink."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"