TTC After a Loss
Options

Must.Not.Throatpunch.DH. (baby mentioned)

We were watching Cheaper By the Dozen 2 (on TV) and got to the part where the oldest sister has her baby. And there is this close up of the baby, and I start fvcking crying like a lame-o. And DH is all "we'll have one someday" which I know he was trying to be positive, but I tell him that it doesn't change that I wanted *this* baby.

He says he understands, but then he pulls the "maybe we needed to learn a lesson" card, about how maybe we "needed to realize that things we don't expect to happen can happen" blah blah bs. I get he was trying to be helpful and whatever, but really, honey, really? Not what I needed to hear.?

I didn't feel like responding so I just told him to STFU and bring me some champagne lol. Grrr. Stupidass.

Vent over.?

Re: Must.Not.Throatpunch.DH. (baby mentioned)

• Options
    i find my dh hardly ever knows what is the right thing to say.  but it is nye so you did the right thing by not throat punching him and getting more champagne!  cheers to a better 2010.
  • Options
    your DH actually used the "lesson" card...when DH wants to make me mad, he tells me "I think all you have to do is relax and it'll happen"...I'm gonna end up on a episode of SNapped
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG!  That's awful. Your DH needs to STFU. A throat punch would shut him up for a while.  {{hugs}}
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

I was watching it too. I start sobbing when she rushed into the hospital.....

Sorry about ur dh. Mine does that sometimes too. He'll tell me that "it'll happen when it's supposed to" and even though I know it will, it doesn't change how I feel today, right at this moment, this second..........and it's def. not what u want to hear from ur dh.........sorry sweets ((hugs))

• Options
    Sending hugs, enjoy your champagne.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

I'm sorry. DHs never know what to say, so they end of screwing up. It can be so frustrating.

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"