Two Under 2
Options

Double stroller dreams crashed...next!

I just added up the total for a BJ City Select with a car seat adapter and the doubles seat.  After having a slight heart attack, I can now safely say it is off my list.   Back to the drawing board!

Re: Double stroller dreams crashed...next!

• Options
    Yeah, the way I figured it would be around $750, maybe more. I think I'm going for the Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem for only $229, plus I'll get a coupon Smile I know it's a big stroller, but I really like all of the features and I have the single version and I love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I really, really want this stroller, but DH won't let me justify the price.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenooniesgal:
    I just added up the total for a BJ City Select with a car seat adapter and the doubles seat.  After having a slight heart attack, I can now safely say it is off my list.   Back to the drawing board!

I know. I hope there will be discounts towards our due dates. 

DH said we can do it, if I sell otther strollers----I have too many. 

• Options

I have my heart set on this stroller.  I haven't found it in Canada yet.  If I order from the US I'll have to pay shipping, customs fees and currency exchange.  It will be over $1000 for me.

• Options

imageMrsJinNH:
    Yeah, the way I figured it would be around $750, maybe more. I think I'm going for the Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem for only $229, plus I'll get a coupon Smile I know it's a big stroller, but I really like all of the features and I have the single version and I love it.

I used this stroller for nearly a year and loved it. It seems kind of large in the beginning, but once I used it for a while, I didn't even notice.

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"