Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

gizmo...

what are your views on the health care package??

j/k....

seriously though, you are getting closer to getting silver! 

what is a quick question to ask...how old are you?

more questions to come...

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: gizmo...

• Options
    I worked in health care before becoming a SAHM so you probably don't want to hear my opinions on it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    27.  I'll be 28 in January.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagegizmo909:
    I worked in health care before becoming a SAHM so you probably don't want to hear my opinions on it!

you are more than welcome to state your opinion! I dont flame opinions, everyone is entitled to what they think/believe. To be honest, I would be more than willing to hear what you have to say especially b/c you worked in the field and have more of an insight to what is going on. 

but, that is for another time and place. You need to focus on short and quick posts, lol!!

Stick out tongue 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageNikkiMarie:

imagegizmo909:

you are more than welcome to state your opinion! I dont flame opinions, everyone is entitled to what they think/believe. To be honest, I would be more than willing to hear what you have to say especially b/c you worked in the field and have more of an insight to what is going on. 

but, that is for another time and place. You need to focus on short and quick posts, lol!!

Stick out tongue 

LOL true on the short and quick posts.  Here's my short and quick answer to that... I worked with Medicare a lot and the government has completely effed it up.  Every year, they change the rules and every year it gets more effed up.  I can only imagine what will happen when they're even more involved!

• Options

my short reply...yep!

this exactly! I like the idea of people getting the help the need, but I dont think the govt can help with this.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageNikkiMarie:

my short reply...yep!

this exactly! I like the idea of people getting the help the need, but I dont think the govt can help with this.

Drinks  I'll drink to that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"