Infertility
Options

i'm a mess

dh asked me to poas again.

the thought of doing it is literally making me sick to my stomach.  i'm so scared of a BFN.  i thought i was so calm and zen this time and now i can't stop crying and want to vomit.

i'm not giving in :( 

i can't deal with a stark white line on NYE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: i'm a mess

• Options

Oh, honey! :(

Don't do it.

You guys should try to just enjoy your night and not think about POASing.

Hopefully, this will be your last NYE alone for a long time... just try to enjoy. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    awh! don't do it if you aren't comfortable. big hugs
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with smilee, can you make a compromise to enjoy your night and your pizza and poas tomorrow? Don't stress lovely. It's going to be a bfp!! I just know it!!
    SAIF/PAIF is ALWAYS welcome to respond to my posts!
    imageimage

TTC since 12/06, PCOS w/ Endo & MFI - 3 Laps - 3 IVF's - 1 FET - 1 ectopic - 1 c/p - gearing up for IVF#4

My Fav Thing about Spring is Easter Candy!
  • Options
    I agree.  Hold out until you are ready.  Your bfp is going to be the perfect start to the New Year :)
    SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  ((hugs))
  • Options

Oh hon, don't do it then. You don't have too, it's not time yet. Enjoy your NYE and just take care of yourself. ((hugs))

• Options
    aww Worms I'm sorry. You need to wack him with some rolled up newspaper and tell him "No! Bad Mr Worms." Seriously though be strong and don't let him pressure you into it. Ask him to just help you have a nice relaxing night and you'll get to things all in due time. *hugs*
  • Options
    imagesmilee:

Oh, honey! :(

Don't do it.

You guys should try to just enjoy your night and not think about POASing.

Hopefully, this will be your last NYE alone for a long time... just try to enjoy. 

Ditto this.  Sweetie, try to enjoy your NYE.  (((( hugs )))

TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Don't POAS- 

try to enjoy your NYE- I'm hoping & praying that you see two lines in 2010, as in a few days from now!   

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options
    Awww please tell him you want to enjoy your night without that stress!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i'm sorry honey. (((hugs))) hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    (((hugs))) I hope that whenever you test you see two lines!!
  • Options
    ((HUGS))

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww worms don't do it then! Feel better hon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"