Pregnant after a Loss
Options

FU to bleeding

So I had to go to the ER because I am RH-. So everything looks good...levels look good, exam looked good some dry blood but thats it. And the US showed baby moving around and HB looked good. He couldn't tell what the HB was bc it was an ER us so it sucked...lol. The bleeding seems to have  slowed and is now brown. I have had no cramps so we are happy. Thank you for your T&P. I am hoping to maybe get another US next week and I will feel much better! Happy New Years!!

Re: FU to bleeding

• Options

Great news, and a much better way to start the new year Smile

Have a fun night tonight!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay! I'm glad things are looking good!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great news! Take it easy tonight - if you can, stay home and put your feet up. Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So glad everything is ok!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I am so happy everything is ok with you and your LO!!

yay!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options

I'm glad you went to the ER to get some confirmation that baby is ok!  Sending good thoughts your way

Happy New Year!

• Options

I totally agree with the heading to this thread.

F.U. to bleeding!

Hope you dont have any more scares and glad everything is alright. :)

• Options
    I am so glad that you got good news from the ER.  Take it easy this weekend.  And have a Happy New Years!
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options

So glad everything is OK. :-)

Happy New Year!!

• Options
    oh good, i'm glad everything's ok!
  • Options
    I am so happy you and LO are ok!!! Happy New Year!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"