Eco-Friendly Family
Options

sooo lame

it's 10:20 on New Years Eve, and i'm ready for bed.  my tummy still feels off from the bad pizza earlier (i've spent most of this nye in the bathroom :-x).

DH said he'd wake me up before the ball if i wanted to go to bed.  i told him if i went to bed and he woke me up he'd be in BIG trouble.  when did i get so old and boring? 

Re: sooo lame

• Options
    DH and I had NO plans for tonight. Around 7:30 we decided to go to the store and get some goodies. That's it. We're watching The Jersey Shore (gross--I know) and that's it. DH is on antibiotics so he probably won't last much longer since the meds are kicking his butt. Honestly, I'd rather be snuggled at home than out with the crazies.
  • Options
    lol - DH is already asleep.  I'm the night owl tonight.  Woooh.  Go me.  10:30 and I'm ready to crash.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awww it's okay.  It's hard when you have kids and stuff too.  Nevermind all you've been through! 

We (DH) may not make it either.  He usually goes to bed at 8:30.  So midnight is a biiiiiig stretch.  Apparently he was like that at age 7 though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL! I stopped doing anything for New Year's a LONG time ago. And can I say how irritating it is when I get texts all night long saying happy new year! GRRRR I'm sleeping. Oh and how funny is this...DH is in 2010 and I'm in 2009 still!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"