Toddlers: 24 Months+

What is your LO's favorite present from the Holidays?

Santa ::ahem:: brought K the Dora talking tricycle. She LOVES the freaking thing, even though she's too short to reach the pedals. She still scoots around just using her feet on the ground. And the whole family now knows left and right en Espa?ol.

The mini-Dyson from PKB was almost a major flop. She backed away from it on Christmas morning, pointing "No" and shaking her finger. She's since warmed up and now loves it. 

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: What is your LO's favorite present from the Holidays?

• DS loves all the new Thomas the trains we got (aquarium, milk cars, etc) but I think his favorite is a wallet I bought with some fake money.  Seriously, he would take my wallet and dump the money all the time.  Now he says, "Brady's wallet" and will play with it.  So that silly wallet and fake money is definitely MY favorite present since I know my wallet will always be in my pocketbook now.
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Hands down, her play kitchen. She runs to it the minute she wakes up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • S got the Dora tricycle for her birthday and she thinks it's the be all end all of presents.

How annoying is the toy Dyson?  S got a toy vac. for Christmas from BIL that she LOVES ... but it's so annoying I'm about to smash it into tiny pieces.  It plays a song, instead of making vac. noises, everytime you push it.  And there's no way to turn it off.  I'm thinking it needs to morph into something less annoying.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageDobie_Mama:

How annoying is the toy Dyson? 

D- it has a switch with off/on-making the beads fly around with sound/actual suck. Not bad at all. The actual suck part only collects stuff in the air through the top, it doesn't really get anything off the floor, but what it does collect gets dumped into a little container on the bottom.

I'm a fan! 

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageKhloesMom:
    imageDobie_Mama:

How annoying is the toy Dyson? 

D- it has a switch with off/on-making the beads fly around with sound/actual suck. Not bad at all. The actual suck part only collects stuff in the air through the top, it doesn't really get anything off the floor, but what it does collect gets dumped into a little container on the bottom.

I'm a fan! 

Sweet!  Thanks, D!  I think that definitely sounds more tolerable, and more fun than the one S currently has.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lightning McQueen race cars - all the Cars characters race cars he got.

The Mack truck from the movie too, it does all kinds of stuff.

• I would have to say her Tickle Me Elmo and her Graco umbrella stroller for her dolls. She pushes Elmo around in that thing all.day.long.!!! And, fortunately, so far she doesn't care to press Elmo's tummy to make him laugh!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageabpdjs:

Lightning McQueen race cars - all the Cars characters race cars he got.

The Mack truck from the movie too, it does all kinds of stuff.

My mom got Ben the Mack Truck your son is holding in his hands.  He loves it too.  Ben's favorite present though was his basketball goal. 

• #1 - You see that Buzz Lightyear in his lap in my siggy?  It hardly leaves his side when he's at home.  Ha ha.

#2 - His books.  Three Curious George books, "Little Hoot" and "Spoon" by Amy Krouse Rosenthal.  We've read each of these books every night at bedtime since Christmas.

#3 - Tie between his Mr. Potato Head silly suitcase and Play-Doh Creativity Center.

• The Geotrax set that my dad got for him.   All he says all day long is train, train, TRAIN!!!!!
  • DD loves her 3 Musketeer barbies (well, all of her barbies)

DS is constantly playing with the wooden firehouse he got from my parents.  It's really cute.

DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Probably his anywhere chair.  He loves that thing.

A close runner up would be his Little People airport.

Third would be a tie between Mr. Potato Head and a tiny Thomas the train engine.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • A trash truck that my parents bought him.  It goes in forward and reverse, plays music (To the dump, to the dump, to the dump dump dump...) and the bucket thingie on the back lifts up and acts like it's dumping trash into the back of the truck.  He has hardly put this thing down and actually cried huge crocodile tears on Christmas night when I told him he couldn't take it to bed with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"