Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Stained CD after solids

My LO's BMs have been very.....colorful lately and have changed consistency.  They are now much more solid, but not quite "plopable."  Sorry for the nasty description!  Ever since this change, my prefolds have gotten very stained.  What can I do??  I tried doing a long presoak in oxyclean, but no dice.  I'm a novice at stain removal, as we've never had this issue before.  It hasn't been sunny here lately, and I'm actually a line-drying virgin (I know that this can often help stains).  What else can I do??  I do laundry every other day - sometimes every third day.  I'm just putting them straight in the pail, not dunking them in the toilet or scraping or anything - and REALLY don't want to if I can help it!  What should I do??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stained CD after solids

• Options
    I dunk DD's diapers in the toilet. Keeping them wet (or semi wet) until wash day seems to help with the stains. I notice that if I let them sit in the pail and its not wet where the poop was, I get stains. I'd try that first. Then line dry in the sun if possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"