Parenting

So bored! And kind of bummed I am by myself on NYE

Well, not really by myself.  My DH has been really sick (was in the hospital 1 night) and so he is already asleep.  My DD is in bed and my teenager is out.  It's no ones fault I am by myself, I feel bad for DH and I hope he feels better soon.  It just kind of sucks sitting here with just my laptop.

Maybe I will watch a movie, even better, maybe I will pop in Sex and the City.  Happy New Year all!!!

Re: So bored! And kind of bummed I am by myself on NYE

• I read about your dh in the other post.  Glad he is ok and it wasn't PE related.  I'm home too by myself.  Well dd is sleeping and dh is working. Even the cat and dog are conked out.  Happy New Year :)
  • i'm sorry. if i weren't at work i'd be doing nothing. glad your dh is home. and you're never really alone when you have nesties.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm bored and my DH is right here.  that should make you feel better!  DH is on his computer playing some new game with his guild (none of them have lives). DS took a really late nap so he's still up (but not for long) and DD is cutting molars so she's been up and down, pissing and moaning for the last 1.5 hours.  I'm on my second glass of wine and I'm still bored out of my mind.
    Christmas 2009 image
  • Sorry your dh is so sick!  That sucks!   

I'm alone too.  Dh is playing and I'm having a great time by myself!  I needed alone time after the holidays! 

Madelyn 3/1/07 image, Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"